This apartment will be available from june 2020
Medieval Suite Rue Charlot
Stained-glass windows, fireplace, wooden beamed ceiling, romantic view, and a magnificent bathroom all make this extra large condo an exceptional place to stay. Completely rebuilt by an interior designer in a French medieval style, it can easily accommodate one couple plus one single on a single bed. A large studio- suite, in the stylish and entertaining rue de Bretagne Area, just one minute walk to Picasso Museum and the charming Enfants-rouges market.
Long term furnished rental only - available from march 2020 for medium term rental ( minimum 1 month - maximum 10 months according to new french regulations for furnished rentals )
Maximum occupancy 1 couple or 2 single
Bedding 1 double bed + one sofa bed
Style Neo-gothic style with 19th century antiques
- Comfortable high quality beds
- Cable TV with 200 channels
- Hair-dryer, iron and ironing board
- Digicode and intercom entry systems
- Private telephone line, Free unlimited local & international calls
- Stereo system with CD's
- A selection of books and guides in English
- Safe for your valuables
- Plenty of linens, hand and bath towels
- Kitchen with freezer, fridge, stove with 2 burners, washing machine, dishwasher, coffee-maker, micro-wawe oven, kettle, and all you need to cook at home
- En-suite private bathroom with sink, x-tra large shower system for two, and toilet
View : On a private flowered courtyard, sun all day
Silence : perfect insulation, double glazed windows
Other facts : second floor, large stairwell, flat renovated in 2019, no smoking.
Availability : from june 2020.