Charlot's GesthouseRue Charlot, Paris, France Prices & Conditions
Available from 10 january for temporary stay as
Prices from 70 € to 120 per night depending on season an number of guests This property will be for sale end of 2018. so why not trying it for a week? Enquire with us if you wish to rent this property for long term, or a short let... Try it and buy it !
Stained-glass windows, fireplace, wooden beamed ceiling, romantic view, and a magnificent bathroom all make this extra large condo an exceptional place to stay. Completely rebuilt by an interior designer in a French medieval style, it can easily accommodate one couple plus one single on a single bed. A smart alternative to the Marais Most prestigious hotels, in the stylish and entertaining rue Charlot and rue de Bretagne Area, just one minute walk to Picasso Museum.
Minimum Stay 4 nights / Long term furnished rental on request
Maximum occupancy 1 couple + 1 single
Bedding 1 double bed + one single bed
Style Neo-gothic style with 19th century antiques
- Large comfortable high quality beds
- Cable TV with 200 channels
- Hair-dryer, iron and ironing board
- Digicode and intercom entry systems
- Private telephone line, Free unlimited local & international calls
- Stereo system with CD's and tapes
- A selection of books and guides in English
- Safe for your valuables
- Plenty of linens, hand and bath towels
- Kitchen with freezer, fridge, stove with 2 burners, microwave oven, washer and dryer, dishwasher, coffee-maker, toaster, kettle, and all you need to cook at home
- En-suite private bathroom with sink, x-tra large shower system for two, and toilet
View : On a private flowered courtyard, sun all day
Silence : Absolute silence, perfect insulation, double glazed windows
Other facts : 2nd floor, large stairwell, flat renovated in 2016, no smoking.
Availability : All year from january 2018 This appartment will be probably sold in 2019, so a short term rental of several month is welcome and ideal for an expat.