Britanny TerraceRue Charlot, Paris, France Prices & Conditions
Available from 15 june 2015
short lets from 800 pw
120 to 150 € per night.
This property is for rent only for short-term period until it is sold. Enquire with us if you wish to rent this property for longer term.
Located at the garden level of an historic mansion house, Completely renovated in 2010 in a French country house style, it can easily accommodate one couple plus one single on a single bed. A luxury alternative to the Marais Most prestigious hotels, in the stylish and entertaining rue Charlot and rue de Bretagne Area, just one minute walk to Picasso Museum.
For most of our flats, the owners request a minimum rental period of one week in high season from Saturday to Saturday. We can exceptionnaly accept stays of 5 nights if we have a space available, in between two other rentals. For all shorter stays, please choose our partner hotels in 3, and 4 star categories, they will offer you fabulous services and you could still call us during your stay to ask us for a guided tour or tips on the area. They are unique and recommended by all the luxury hotels in Paris. For most rentals, we also do not accept check-in after 10 pm and check-out too early in the morning before 6 am.
Maximum occupancy 1 couple or 2 single
Bedding 1 double bed + one single bed
Style French countryside style with 19th century antiques
- Large comfortable high quality beds
- Cable TV with 200 channels
- Wifi and Macintosh computer
- Hair-dryer, iron and ironing board
- Digicode and intercom entry systems
- Private telephone line, Free unlimited local & international landline calls
- A selection of books and guides in English
- Plenty of linens, hand and bath towels
- Kitchen with freezer, fridge, stove, grill and microwave oven, washer and dryer, dishwasher, coffee-maker, toaster, kettle, and all you need to cook at home
- En-suite private bathroom with sink, x-tra large shower system for two, and toilet
- business services at your disposal at our reception.
View : On a private flowered courtyard, and private terrace
Silence : Absolute silence, perfect insulation, double glazed windows
Other facts : ground floor, easy access to handicaped people, no smoking.
Availability : All year from 15 june 2015